Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 46 - Thank you for giving me early hour out work


Thank you Lord for my Work which offers early hour out.

 I thank God for my work which has its early hour out. I can always use those times most often than not on my cooking activities but this these past few days, I can really devote the use of this early out to accomplish checking for grocery prices. As I am part of the team to secure all the participants food for the upcoming event, budget is always tight so I make a note where we can buy an item on their cheapest value. I am always glad to do this work. It’s not only that I feel doing it for others but most especially, I do it for God and I always feel His presence and protection in my life. I really believe that when we do our works for God, He will always be there for us and will never ever let go of us.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment