Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 39 - Thank You for the feeling of Loneliness

Thank You Lord for the feeling of Loneliness!

I thank God for making me feel lonely today. I don’t know what are the reasons behind this. It’s just that when I woke up this morning, I really feel sad and my body feels heavy even when I was not sick. It’s just that I go on and do what I usually do but the feeling of sadness was still there and I can’t seem to shake it off. I can pretend to other people that I was okay. I still talk with my bus mates and share some stories but when I get here at the office, there’s an urge for me to cry. I really feel so alone. I really feel that no one can see me. That the world will not even notice it when I’m gone. These are the feelings that going on me through this day. So I make myself listen to Christian songs to lift up my spirit. Somehow, it helps me. That’s one thing I love about listening to Christian music, they really makes me feel loved and special.  My feeling of loneliness was also eased by my team mates in the service team for the Covenant Orientation. With their emails, I feel that I can do something, somehow and I really thank God for giving them to me in this point of my life. This feeling also helps me decide to be the best that I can be and to do everything in my power to make me feel that I matter, somehow. Even not to the world but to somebody’s world and to find my place under the sun. That wonderful place where God want me to go. And I thank God because I know that He is using all my senses and experience and problems and feelings to help me became prepared for that wonderful future He planned for me.  And this feeling of loneliness and sadness are always welcome to my life even sometimes, I don’t know what to do with them. I just told to myself that God has a wonderful plan for me and I really thank God for that.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment