Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 52 - Thank you for Weariness

Thank You Lord for allowing me to feel tired!

I thank God for allowing me to feel weary. It’s my sign for me that I am still alive. There were times when I just feel like I’m just here but I won’t be able to feel tired in anything and everything that I do. I just exist without minding anybody. There were times when I can just do anything, thinking nothing about them and just go on with it without any feelings of tiredness. But now, I realize that it wasn’t just that I don’t feel tired but because I don’t feel weary because I am weary all along and sometimes not seem to care at all. Weariness is a sign for me that I can already feel alive nowadays that’s why I feel weary. For me, weariness means that I am alive and that I am still fighting despite all the problems in my life. Weariness for me is a sign of hope, a sign of a future that was beyond my imagination. It is a sign for me that life is worth living. It is a sign for me that I don’t have to feel weary all along because God is with me and fighting my battles especially when I feel tired and hopeless. And fighting weariness in life makes me stronger and hopeful in life.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment