Monday 6 February 2012

Day 35 - Thank you for parks

Thank you Lord for parks!

I thank God for allowing us to go to park. As all of us have no work as it was declared holiday for the Prophet’s Birthday, my housemate and I decided to take a break and enjoy ourselves by going to park. That’s one thing I love in Dubai, there are so many parks where there’s low entrance fee and we can enjoy the trees and the sceneries to our hearts content.

What we do is we wake up early in the morning, which we don’t usually do if there’s no work. Then we prepare breakfast: fried rice, hotdog and egg, and bring them all in the park. We also bring some charcoal for our barbecue and heads up to the park at past 8 am. It’s still very cold on this weather so I make myself comfortable with the shoes and jacket. It’s so nice in the park as it is not crowded and because we go early, it seems like the park is our garden. We just ate our breakfast and launched on park strolling. We leave our food on one area and go on pictorial as all of us brought cameras. We take pictures with the grass, with the flowers, with the birds, with the trees. It’s nice breathing on cold fresh air and jog some more when it was too cold as the wind is also blowing. After we are all satisfied, we got back to our picnic area and lie down, eat breads and chips and wait for launch while also grilling some of our food. After that, we all ate, then take some rest, some are sleeping but we take the chance to stroll on the other side of the park. We decide to go home at around 7 pm as it still gets colder.  

I thank God for allowing me to enjoy simple things in this busy side of the world. I am very glad for the break and bonding moments that we experience with each other’s company and I thank God for allowing us to enjoy everything in their simplest state. And as my laptop is still on the service center, I will just upload all our pictures when I get it back.

Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment