Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 47 – Thank you Lord for the Extra Hand


As my whole attention now is focus on serving the community and do what was assigned to me by my brother and sister in the Singles for Christ community, my sister in SFC and I decided to make something special for all the participants. We decided to make a sandwich for our brothers and sisters in the community. After all, this chance only happens once in our life so we take it. We happily make the sandwich for them. Shopping for all the needed ingredients for our little tokens and makes them ourselves. It’s already past 10 pm when we finish the spread and start putting them on the sandwich and I thank all my housemates because they help us and take charge so we can have faster process and be able to finish at 12 midnight. It’s really nice to have this bonding moments with my housemates and me thank God for sending those extra to help us finish our task.

I really believe that God always sends the right people to help us when we are in need especially when we are doing everything for Him.

Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment