Monday 13 February 2012

Day 44 - Thank you for gift of Walking

Thank you Lord for gift of Walking!

I thank God for His gift of Walking. As I am a person who easily gets dizzy, walking is my preferred way of travel. It is better for me to walk than to take a cab at all. On those frequent times that we chose to take a cab, I always end up on my bed after the ride or I am on the bathroom and do some throwing up and it’s not a good feeling at all. That’s why when we chose to go out, I always said to my friends before hand, that if it’s ok for us to walk our way especially if we just want to go in the nearest mall or park.

I really love walking. I love feeling the air on my face and my hair. I really love the scent of cold air. I know walking becomes hard to others when it was hot but for me its fine and I enjoy it more. One of the reasons for that I don’t perspire easily. It’s like we already walk a mile and my companions are already drench in sweat even they have towels but for me, it was just a moist on my forehead. No sweat at all. Even if I drink too much water, sweating is an elusive phenomenon to me. I can go on for miles without sweating but I am already panting and feeling tired. Sometimes, I thought that there was something abnormal about me but as long as I don’t feel any pain or changes in my body, going to the doctor was out of my agenda.

Thank you God for allowing me to walk and to enjoy your creation specially here in the place where you sent me where I can see flowers everywhere especially if it’s their season, and to feel the breeze of air just like your kiss from heaven. Thank you Lord!




No comments:

Post a Comment