Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 33 - Thank you for Thursdays

Thank you Lord for Thursdays!

I thank God for Thursdays because Thursdays are the days were I am truly excited. Know why? Because Thursday is the last day of work in a week. After Thursday, there comes Friday and Saturday as rest days. I’m happy for being so excited for the rest days. Thursdays are the days were I plan how my weekends will be. And it’s really a nice feeling to plan especially when we want to do something.

Actually, I’m really excited this weekend because we are planning to make cassava cake, which is one of my favorite native delicacy and we are making it at home. So I’m planning to enjoy doing it as much as I enjoy eating it. I’m also excited for this coming weekend because we are planning to go the peryahan near our place because it was Dubai Shopping Festival is almost over and we didn’t have a chance to go there before even if it was only a 5-minute walk from our place. Also this weekend, we are planning to go the park as winter season is almost over and all of us on the house had no work as it was declared holiday for The Prophet’s birthday of February 4. So, this weekend is a really exciting week for me and I am very happy and excited about it. And this Thursday give me extra time to enjoy my excitement. It’s like I can’t wait it any longer as it comes nearer. And I thank God for this joyous feeling and for allowing me to have this plan with my housemates.

Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment