Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 51 – Thank you for Alarm Clock


I thank God for allowing us to have alarm clock. As sleeping is really one of my hobby, waking up on time is a problem for me. I’m glad that man invents alarm clock. My alarm clock is just the one on the phone. And it is easier cause I only have to set it once and set the days it will go and it automatically buzz me on that days and time. Alarm clock never fails to buzz me except when my phone has no battery. I also use alarm clock to remind me of any important meetings I have. I just have to set the time and try hard to remember why I set my alarm on that time. It’s fun! Because I always tend to forget something and this kind of thinking what I forget makes me happy. It’s some kind of exercise for my brain.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment