Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 37 - Thank you for the Fireworks

Thank you Lord for the Fireworks!

I thank God for allowing me to enjoy fireworks display. I really love fireworks with all their colours and shapes and sounds, with all the beauty they shed on the night sky no matter how brief or long they are. I really love fireworks even when I was still a child. That’s one thing I missed at home. But there was still fireworks display here in Dubai especially when there was an occasion like the opening of Burj Khalifa. But last Sunday, the fireworks display was for the end of Dubai Shopping Festival.

Dubai Shopping Festival takes place every winter with its array of discounts, competitions, prizes, fireworks and entertainment. Dubai Shopping Festival offers amazing shopping discounts, attracting holiday makers from around the globe keen on grabbing a bargain. It is one season here in Dubai that I am really excited. Not only with all the bargains and discounts but mainly because of the fireworks. And since it was the last day of DSF last Sunday, me and my housemate set to watch it. We went to Baniyas, on the water taxi station and wait for the fireworks display. It was a cold night and we were walking on a windy environment. But all our shivering was worth it when we see the fireworks display. The fireworks literally came before our eyes and over our head. My neck hurts trying to see them all. And fireworks really bring smile and amazement to me. I am really amazed with all its colours and shapes wondering how the makers of the fireworks make them like that. I really love it. And I was contented even I only watched them no longer than 4 minutes and watched them once a year. For me, that’s enough.

Thank you God for allowing me to enjoy the fireworks with all their colours and shapes. And thank you for allowing me to watch it with other people whom I know, also loved your wonderful creation.

Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment