Thursday 12 January 2012

Day 12 - Thank You for the Children


Thank You Lord God for all the children, in heart, in body and mind!

First, I thank you Lord God for all the child born on this earth. For me, it’s a sign of hope and love from you. For me, it’s a sign of your blessings to mankind as the children symbolize new life, new hope, and new future for me. A child is also a sign for me that you still have faith on mankind. That you still want us to change and to serve you. Lord God, it’s a sign for me that no matter what, you will continue to bless our life and continues to trust us for those children to have a bright future.

Second, I thank you Lord God for each Child’s laughter. I really admire children because even the cruelest man will smile if they smile to them. Child’s laughter and smile is so giving, so full of trust that it touch a vulnerable part of me, the soft part of me that I can’t do anything else but to smile back. I really want to have that kind of smile. A smile that will bring smile to another person’s face.

Third, I thank you Lord God as the children wakes up the child in me. For so long, I see my life as boring, as unworthy. But whenever I see a child, I want to play with them. Sometimes I want to irritate them but it’s the feeling that they give to me that push me to hug them, to kiss them and to make them talk to me or play with me. Whenever I see a child, they give me inspiration to be good, to be the best that I can be. I know, as a child, I have a great future. A child inspires me to bring all the goodness in me. They inspire me to dream big, to have courage and take chances, to have faith in You, to have faith in others, and to have faith in myself. Really, a child inspires me to be who I am and to be the best that I can be.

And I thank God for I know that the children are the future of this world. That no matter what happens, every child will make a difference in this world and they will continue the legacy that we make today.

Here is the song for this cute little babies and inspiring little children together with the child in each one of us. Truly, every one of us has a little child in us. Sometimes a child in us is scared but when can always imitate their innocence.

Song: We are the World by Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment