Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 21 – Thank you for the internet entertainment


Thank You Lord for the internet connection!

I thank God for the internet entertainment. As I am alone again today and nobody’s home, I decided to watch a series online. As I am very interested on vampires, I decided to watch Buffy, the vampire slayer. It is about Buffy, a 16-year old girl who was chosen to hunt vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness. Buffy fights the challenges of High School and saves the world...a lot.  It’s some kind of superhero thing and I really like the action. Take note, I’m still in season 1 and as I take it, they have until season 8. I don’t know if I am able to spend that much time watching this series but as I am still enjoying it, then I will continue watching it. After all, I really am fun of some supernatural stuff though I know that they are not true. I guess I’m just entertaining myself for a while and think of something useful for me out here. Guess I will think about them some other time. For the moment, I just want to be free from any worries and just enjoy myself and I thank God for allowing me this luxury. Sometimes, I feel that it was a sin to enjoy so much but I know God will understand. And I know God wants me to enjoy!

Thank you Lord God!

No comments:

Post a Comment