Monday 2 January 2012

Day 2 - Thank You Lord for Each Day

Thank You Lord for each Day, for each time that you allowed me to see each morning.

Thank you Lord for giving me a chance to wake up, to see the sun, to be with my family, to be with my friends, to be able to work. Thank you Lord for each day because its a sign to me that you gave me a chance to change myself, a chance to make-up for my mistakes, a chance to be with you and serve you more. Thank you Lord that you gave each day for me to do your will for me. For making me realize the value of each day in fulfilling the task you ask of me. I know that you want me to share my life with other people. I know that you want me to be a witness for your great love to us and I know that you want me to know you more and to have faith in all your plans to me. Sometimes I tend to LET GO but by giving me each day, its always a sign to me that you never give up on me, that you know there's still hope for me to change and to serve you more.

Thank you Lord for everything that each day symbolizes. The new hope, the new dream, the new ME! Thank you Lord that despite of everything that I've done, you gave me each day to be a witness once again what a wonderful creation I am for your and that everything around me is beautiful as you are also the one who created them.


Thank you Lord God!

No comments:

Post a Comment