Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 7 – Thank you for the Sickness


Thank you Lord for giving me a physical sickness!

As I am getting dizzy at the moment, I just want to take time and thank God for giving me sickness. For me, sickness is one way of God showing me how much He loves me. For me, God gave me temporary sickness like this cough and cold for me to better take care of my body. God loves me to have this mild sickness so that I can avoid much greater damage to my body. As my body is a temple of God, I should learn to better take care of it and don’t abuse myself. I should know when to stop and know when I should stop and lift up everything to God. It is one way of God saying that I don’t need to worry about anything else because God is with me. I’m very thankful because it is one way of God showing me my weakness.

Thank you Lord God for this sickness and I pray that you continue to alert me and my loved ones when we do something that is not good for our health. And I pray for your complete healing, not only physically but also emotionally, financially and spiritually, for me, my family and friends and those who are sick in those areas of their lives just as I am. Because I know Lord God that it is easier to take care of our physical health than to take care of the other areas of our life.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment