Monday 23 January 2012

Day 23 - Thank You for the Kutless


Thank You Lord for the Kutless!

I thank God for the Christian Rock Bond Kutless. Kutless is a Christian nrock band fromPortland, Oregon formed in 1999. I always love to hear Christian songs. As I am part of the Singles for Christ organization, listening to Christian music is my hobby. I like the song s sung by Hillsong, Don Moen, Bukas Palad group and other songs as long as they are worship songs. I love to hear them and know the lyrics, the hymn, and the melody. It’s like talking to God. Sometimes when I listen to this kind of music, my unusual ideas pop up. Most often than not, Christian music makes me appreciate life more and remember the great sacrifice that Jesus gave for us and I really love Him for that. I love Jesus because who am I to not love Him when He loves me first without condition and without limitation.

As of now, my most loved Christian music was sung by Kutless. I only knew about this band recently. I only listen to Christian worship music. I always thought that I wouldn’t like a rock band even if they sung Christian songs but all of this changed when I hear the Kutless music.

So hear is one of my favorite song from Kutless, “What Faith can Do”. Enjoy!



Thank you God for allowing me to have another way of worshiping you. I know that when I sing this song, you didn’t hear how my voice sounds but you only hear what my hearts says,

Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment