Monday 16 January 2012

Day 16 – Thank you for the Cold Weather


 Thank You Lord God for the Cold Weather!

 I thank you Lord for the cold weather that we have right now. I thank you Lord because, somehow cold weather makes me feel alive. Sometimes it makes me feel lonely and bring a homesick feeling to me but all in all; I really want to thank you because this cold weather makes me see through my feelings. Sometimes, I’m worried that I don’t know how and what to feel anymore except anger and disappointment. But now, at least this weather brings me sadness and this feeling makes me feel alive. I have this problem with the way I feel. It seems that I don’t feel lonely, homesick and any other feeling that I was supposed to feel specially now that I’m alone here in other country but no, I don’t feel anything like that. But it doesn’t make me feel alive also. I only feel that I’m slowly fading away. That I only exist without purpose. That’s what makes me sad. Sometimes, I forgot how wonderful God’s plan in store for me. Sometimes, I always tend to wallow on my feeling of loneliness and forget that God gave me wonderful people around me so I can share myself to them and enjoy my life with them. Cold weather makes me realize that somehow, I should not feel lonely but be able to live my life to the fullest no matter what weather condition I am right now because somehow, this weather will pass and what matter is that I live the way I want to.

Thank You Lord for helping me to realize these things. So happy to experience this cold weather through and through!

No comments:

Post a Comment