Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 4 - Thank You for All the Teachers You Sent in my Life


Thank you Lord for all the teachers you sent in my life.

But what is a teacher?

A teacher is a person who provides education for pupils and students. These are the one I encounter while I was on school and university. These are the people who teach me how to read and write. People that show me how to do addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and even trigonometry, algebra, calculus etc. People that teach me the basic knowledge that I need. And I thank God for giving me all this wonderful persons.

There are also other teachers that come into my life. They are the people that guide me emotionally, financially, physically and spiritually. They are the people that mold me to what I am now. They are the people that have the greatest effect on me. They are the people that show me how to survive in this world. First, I want to thank God for being my teacher in humility, forgiveness and selflessness. For enduring every hardship for the sake of those I love. Second, I want to thank my parents for guiding me and molding my characters. For always guiding me in my decisions. Third, I want to thank my friends for sharing their experiences with me. Experiences that serve as my guide as I encounter all the hardship they impart. Fourth, I want to thank all the priest, pastors and teachers, with regards to the word of God, for unceasingly guiding me to the path that I should take to be closer to God. As I am away for my family, these people gave me knowledge and guidance for all the decisions that I make. Because of them, my life seems bearable. And with you, God, as my ultimate teacher, life becomes a wonderful journey.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment