Friday 20 January 2012

Day 20 - Thank you for Quiet Time with Myself


Thank you Lord for Quiet Time with Myself!

I thank God for this rest day as I used it to pamper myself. What I do today?? Hmm... I woke up late and have breakfast. Then I do some house cleaning. And do my movie thing. I watch The Smurfs movie today. It’s nice. I like what Papa said that with family, you can do anything if they needed you. I really relate to that. It makes me miss my family. So I decide to call home and ask their condition. I’m happy that they are fine and happy back home.

Then, as all my housemates gone out, I just stay here at home and do my thing. I do some back-up for my files here in my laptop as I soon have to bring my laptop to the repair shop as a vertical line appears on the screen so I need to make them fix it. I don’t know how long it takes before I get my laptop again but its ok. I know my laptop needs some fixing.

I really like being alone as I can do what I want to do. I miss being alone and have a quiet environment as I was used back home on being alone. I thank God that even once in a blue moon, I get to do what I want and have some peace and silence for myself.

Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment