Thursday 5 January 2012

Day 5 - Thank you for my Friends


Thank You Lord for my Friends!

For me, friends are the people in my life who share their life, time, resources and everything as I share also all that I can with them. They are the people who share my happiness and hurt. People who knows the true me. They are the people that I consider as angel sent by God to make my life happy in this world. They are the people that somehow color my world and people that affect who I am now. They are the people that serve as my “conscience” in this world. People who tells me what I did wrong and people that guide me to the right path. They are people that serve as my light and hope in this world.

I included to my list of friends all the people I met through my life. It starts from the moment I understand that how great my parents love is. I know I’m a difficult person to be with, sometimes I don’t even understand myself. So sharing myself is never easy. I always try to depend on myself. Always think that I can do anything. Always keeping everything to myself. Sometimes I think that if I show my true self to others, they will not like me as I am. But despite this, I met people who willingly share their self to me even without me sharing everything about me.  They are the people that don’t demand anything from me but accept what I can give. People that make me feel special and our group was not complete without me. They are the people that value me. They are also the people who gone with me through thick and thin. People that never leave my side no matter what situation I am in.

 And as I grow old, I learn to trust other people to like me as I am, the true me. So this people bring joy to my life. They also help me accept myself and accept situations. I learn that I am who I am and God loves me as I am. That God sent those angels for me to teach me to be happy in spite of any situation and enjoy life as it is. They are the people that bring me closer to God, people that teach me accept God as the driver of my life and people that serve as a testimony from God that He really exists and that He really loves me.
I always pray to God that the friendship I had made with those people in my life will not lost and I always pray to God to send me more angels in my life, those we called Friends!

Here is a video for all my Friends out there. I hope we stay friends Through the Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment