Wednesday 25 January 2012

Day 25 - Thank You for the Laptop


Thank You Lord for my Laptop!

I thank God for allowing me to have a laptop. God knows what I went through in order to buy a laptop. I really want to have one as I am a sucker for any online research. I really want to have an option to get online whenever I want because I know how hard it is if one doesn’t have a way to go online and the only possible means is to borrow one on other person but that person is also busy checking something online. It’s really hard for me. And also I have a great plan in buying this laptop. I want to start earning online by becoming a Virtual Assistant. At the moment, I am still struggling to finish my tutorials. You can check my tutorials at: http://myvatrainingexperience.blogspot.com/. I was still on the process of adding my 10 tutorials and at the moment I only able to publish my first tutorial. I hope to do my other tutorials in the near future. It become a struggle to me as there are so many things to do online like watching movie and teleserye that they take too much of my time. I really want to finish this tutorial and be confident to apply for a gig. I pray to God that He will give me the courage and the discipline to finish this task and accomplish my goal of earning online. After all, this was my first reason for buying a laptop.

But, as of the moment, this laptop was not on its peak. A vertical line appears on the screen. It’s just a thin line from top to bottom but the point is, my laptop is new! It wasn’t supposed to have this line! So what I am about to do is return this laptop from where I bought it and let them fix this issue. After all, it’s still on their one year warranty period. So I will return this laptop tomorrow and I don’t have a laptop for the next few days. I don’t know when I should get this laptop back, maybe one week or more, so posting my blog is rather difficult but I will try to borrow my housemate’s laptop so I can still post on this blog and continue my 365 Days – 365 Things to be Thankful for to God.

Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment