Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 31 - Thank You for the first month

Thank you Lord God for allowing me to be here for a full month!

I thank God for this month of January. I always believed that it is by God’s grace that I am still here. I always believed that He has great plans for me, a plan that is continuously at work even when I am sleeping. A plan for me to succeed, to be happy, to help.. A wonderful plan for me to make a difference in this world in my own simple ways.. And this whole month of January testifies to that. With all the lessons that I learn, I know God has a great plan for me. Actually, the fact that I am here is a testament of how God loves me and how He plans everything for me.

This one month of January, I experience love, happiness, friendship, hardship as well. I also learn how to stop myself from buying things I don’t need. I learn to let go of my laptop and go on without it but still enjoy life. Really, internet is not everything! I learn the value of friendship, family and communication in life. I learn to appreciate simple things like weather. I have the chance to do my favorite hobby, reading! I learn many things and I know that there are still lot of things for me out there, waiting for me to discover them. And I thank God for making my life interesting.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment