Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 15 – Thank you for the salary increase



 Thank you Lord God for giving me a salary increase!

I really thank God for my salary increase. As I’m planning to go back home this December, my finances are in tight situation. I already planned how much I will save each month so I can survive going home on December as it is Christmas. I thank God for He already gave solution to my dilemma. I think, I pray forever for this increase. And even if it’s not the amount that I expected, I thank God because I know He already gave me what I need, not what I want. I know God knows me more than I know myself and I really thank Him because I know that He only allowed me to have this amount because He is training me more in budgeting and in investing, the he is training me in financial management. I know I need to be more intelligent in handling more money than small money because I know too much money sometimes corrupt one self and I thank God for giving me a chance to adjust on my own pace. I know God has a greater plan for me in the future.

And so, now that He already grant me this wish, I know there’s more of my wish out there that are on the process of coming to me.  Thank you God for granting all my wishes especially solving my financial problem. Thank you Lord God.  I know that you want me to go home this Christmas to be with my family and friends.

Thank You Lord God!





No comments:

Post a Comment