Thursday 26 January 2012

Day 26 - Thank You for Citiseconline



Thank You Lord for Citiseconline!

I thank God for allowing a simple person like me a chance to have an investment through citiseconline. Although I still have the form for citiseconline application, I am already hopeful that there was a chance for me to hope for the future. Know what, all me earnings are going on the drain. I don’t have any savings at all though I’m not that worried because for me, as long as I am able to support my parents, we are still okay. But now, I’m thinking about the future because no matter how much I earned, I still have no savings! Why? When I can’t buy anything for myself except for my laptop, which right now is on the repair center. Other than that, no more. But I have this dream to have a cruise with my family or to go to Boracay with them and relax with the beach. I want them to experience how good life is. That their hardships regarding money are all over. But how can I do that when I am still struggling on that area of my life also.

So now, I’m willing to take the chance with investments through buying stocks with the help of citiseconline. I knew about this great opportunity through reading of Mr. Bo Sanchez’s blog. I know that it was a great opportunity for me to change my life. I don’t want to be a burden to my children when I got old so I want to invest now and hopefully, enjoy it with my parents in the future. I’m also planning to be a member of The Truly Rich Club by Bo Sanchez because I am still new in the investment world and I heard an awesome feedback about the Truly Rich Club that Mr. Bo Sanchez will really give me a great insight about investing. So I pray that I will be able to accomplish these things for this year.

Thank you Lord for giving me a choice to change my financial condition through citiseconline and through Mr. Bo Sanchez!

No comments:

Post a Comment